Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
TDAmeritrade IT dept. just screwed up their platform 2 weeks ago when they completely altered the buy/sell order system.

It used to be it was tucked away at the bottom, and when you clicked to bring it up, it’d cover the bottom 25% of the page, and you could still have your watchlist to watch everything, buy/ask prices current stock prices, hi/lo, vol.

Now, when you click to fill an order, it takes you to a complete separate page to fill, where you can NOT watch the current live numbers on your watch lists, so it forces you to trade in the blind. It is completely worthless.

The only way to see live, is pull up a separate browser from a site where you can watch the live pricing, and send your order when you see it is where you want it.

I can’t believe they screwed it up. I think they did it on purpose to create some type of advantage for them. Why else would you create such a useless piece of……

That is not the way it is working for me. Perhaps you have the extra special "Ex C-suite" interface.