Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The stall alarm is going off, and this economy is ONE (1) knot short of going into an unrecoverable nose dive, and there is not enough altitude to pull it out of the dive.

Plane (Economy) meet ground.

The descriptive article I wrote a few days back on the 19 TH, is starting to be printed by some of the greatest minds in the country, as they describe the exact same scenario I did and who are also screaming from the top of the mountains to cut the crap out, and send the people back to work.

Below is one printed yesterday by Karl Denninger, who draws the picture in greater detail than I wrote, and he has a link to a The Wall Street Journal article in his article describing the same:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=238575

As to the idiots trolling me in this thread, and on this site, the article at the link above and the Wall Street Journal’s article, is solid proof I’m right.

Now, go pound sand you ignorant low I.Q. mentally deranged fools, because it’s obvious to an intelligent people, you trolls are nothing but broke dics with no money of any significance in the market anyway, and the fact none of you can pen a detailed article addressing this situation, like I have, to show you have the intelligence to understand this scenario, and are visionary enough to see/understand the long term ramifications resulting from this Financial Armageddon, for years/decades to come, proves it.

Simply put, you are a deranged, hateful prick.

He never has recovered from that moment when he was thirteen and discovered he could think and the first thing he thought was he was the first human to ever do so.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.