Asking a guy for validation about what a bullet may or may not do at the 400 yard line and it elicits such a visceral response?

At some point I obviously won’t bother to engage you in meaningful exchange of ideas.

Ur 5 deer tags a fall and a couple bear tags is little leagues. It would take 5 years of getting after it for you to build a meaningful dataset On a single bullet.

As much as you want to appoint yourself and Hornady lifetime achievement awards, it ain’t how it works. Extrapolating datasets is a guess. I ain’t guessin.

It’s embarrassing for myself to admit that last year I only killed a dozen critters and maybe 9 weeks all up in the bush.. That was a morning worth of killing and the first quarter in a previous period of time. [bleep] changes.

Oh and if catching a steely and eating it in front of a computer is the epitome of getting after it, the prize is all yours.

Good talk fossil dick.

Ps I’ll flick you my fieldcraft, name ur price. Be my good deed of the month to help the less fortunate. Couple montucky’s can share the ride if ur inclined. Making it a point to not slum junk or stuff that sits in the corner.