Originally Posted by Big Stick
nohunter,

I rather enjoy the fact,that the only thing you "shoot" is your mouth...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you set mired and "getting" to read about it. Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Originally Posted by Big Stick
nohunter,

I rather enjoy the fact,that the only thing you "shoot" is your mouth...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you set mired and "getting" to read about it. Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

I was gonna SHAEN my montucky to 6x45 have him mod the box/ejector, run a 1-4 swfa with 55 mils of travel as a cullin rifle with 20cent 105’s. Can’t hate a 6x, but it’s nice having 14oz package with a good ret and illuminated for the bush.

Then I saw the video yesterday of you and Justin running the same and realized that’d be gayer then AIDS to copy. I guess I could let the girls run amuck with pink and purple paint and hope that cancels it out.

As a rule I don’t trust smaller diameter hpbt to anchor [bleep] when velocity drops below 2200. Most guys aren’t shooting 105’s from a 3000+ launch to garner what a 2600fpa start will do at the 500 yard line.

Then again hornady steel 75gr will work for the purpose intended. Nice to touch a round once and that’s stuff in the mag box. Touch slow but 0-300 no biggy.

Does noyes island have any above bushline besides that crag straight behind the lodge?