Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by deflave
I have a theory that if you could maintain good job opportunities near any ghetto or slum you would see criminal activity diminish.

This has been proven with even the filthiest of races such as Greeks, Italians, Irish, and Cubans.

Black Americans do have one convincing piece of the “we are different” argument however. Segregation continued for a long, long time in the southern portion of the US.

How near?
Theres almost always good jobs near the slums around here. They don't have to drive much if any farther than anyone else commuting to work .Also, theres sufficient public transportation if they dont have a car.

I used to think that as well.

Then I joined the service and met a bunch of blacks and Dominicans that never had a driver's license. I thought to myself, "how the fugk do you not have a driver's license."

Most of them don't know what's 10 blocks away. Much less 10 miles.

You just described the non migratory aspect of much of the black race. Within those enclaves are people that are baby mommas that have several or more baby daddys and each baby daddy may have several or more baby mommas.

Run this back to the beginning of The Great Society years some 50+ years ago and within these same non migratory enclaves you have rampant inbreeding that is off of the scale. Literally, innocent victims of inbreeding.

From that you get degraded IQs and extreme behavioral problems. This is what we have from that small group of people and it is manifested on a daily basis. You cannot breed that back in a reverse fashion.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.