Originally Posted by Filaman
This isn't just a black thing, this is a Democrat Instigated uprising,which means that it's a leftist instigated uprising. Yes we're seeing the communists uprise right here before God and everybody and most people don't see it. Take a good look at the rioters. They aren't just one color.
They're using race to fuel it but if you peel back the top layer you'll find an agenda. A leftist commie agenda. I hate to keep beating that drum but it's there and most people don't get it. It isn't just a bunch of pissed off blacks and it isn't just about police brutality. It's about the leftist continuing to try to get Trump out of office. He's the biggest threat they've had since Reagan. Both Bush's were RIGHT LIGHT! Trump is AMERICAN HEAVY. They can't afford to let him have four more years. He's taking their machine apart.

How many of you here have ever been shot with a taser or even actually seen someone get hit with one? Take one from a cop and point it him and I guarantee you’ll be shot by the cop in question - and rightfully so. It is a deadly force situation because once hit by the taser you’ll be at the perps mercy... Never seen so many stupid comments in my life.