He was drunk in a public area, so drunk he passed out in his car. Illegal for good reason he was a menace to society. Imagine, the cops told him to just go on his way, and five minutes later he crashes in a head on and 3 people are killed.
If we are to have a civil society, criminals such as this need to be arrested and taken to jail.

He fought the cops, for that alone he deserved to be cracked on the skull with a night stick.
And then he fired a tazer at the officer. He richly deserved to be shot.

I grew up in Atlanta. If, when I was a rowdy 19 year old, if I had gotten in to a fight with the officers and fired a tazer at them, I would have been shot dead and I am a White Boy. And I would have gotten sympathy from nobody.

That this case has drawn attention where this sociopathic black criminal has attained "victim" status and the officer immediately fired, shows that our country has gone insane.
And that was a popular Wendy's down there in Black District of Atlanta, and the Negroes burned it down. Where will all the "folks" go for a Wendys burger now? I'm sure Wendy's headquarters is in no hurry to rebuild in that section of town.