Originally Posted by simonkenton7
700LH: The cop had a gun in his hand? Yes he did, all cops carry guns. If you had just been roughed up by a drunk/doped up big criminal, who had grabbed your tazer and run away, and had turned and faced you with the tazer aimed at you, would you not have the gun in your hand? Have you ever been a police officer? Have you ever been out on numerous calls with combatative criminals with police, as I have?

Obviously you have not and you have no understanding of police work. You are an ignorant boy. Please grow up, and come back to the forum five years from now and post something sensible. Good God.

Fuggin Aye...Obviously

I really want to know where The Man touched this poor child.

I've been screwed over by the popo and guess what?? It was my own fault, yea they fuggged me but I was in the wrong and although I thought they were being Cocks they did what they do. I fought it and an agreeable solution was made between us. They were just doing their job and I caught them on an off day. No biggie.

You fight with the Poleeece and you're gonna get a pounding or shot, which you deserve.