Originally Posted by Ejp1234

I do...

But, if a tazer is considered a deadly weapon than why are the police so widely using it towards constituents that dont exhibit weapons to them, as a controlling item.

It isnt considered a deadly weapon. This was just stated by their SA on the national news. So the cop shot a flee’ing man who didnt have a deadly weapon.

He should of shot him when he was getting his ass kicked.

The rules of deadly force shouldnt be different from you, me and the police. If your life is in immediate danger, sure. If a police see your or my life in immediate danger, sure... a cop shouldnt be running, blasting rounds in an occupied parking lot at a fleeing suspect who doesnt have a deadly weapon.

Because an ECD/ECW/Taser can completely incapacitate a person.

Courts in the United States have long upheld that a peace officer can stay one step above suspects for the purposes of affecting an arrest and maintaining officer safety.

When people make comments like "If it was me" they expose just how fugking stupid they are. The courts do not view private citizens the same as a police officer.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house