Originally Posted by Bristoe
Y'all watch,.....Birdwatcher gonna jump in this thread doing backflips in a minute.

He's peculiar that way.

He thinks that the reason that 'boo's are violent is because Caucasians complain about 'boo's being violent.

After all these years this can only be willful lying on your part <“shrug”>. At this point in life my next big move is checking out, you too. All we get to take with us are our words and actions. I’m gonna need a sharp lawyer myself but I don’t got 2,347 “Jigaboo” posts to explain nor do I lie in an attempt at character assasination.

He's also azzhole deep in debt even though he claims not to value material goods.

None of that debt was used to buy ME much of anything, nothing material, no booze, no whores either grin

Of course “things” do have worth, my inability to appreciate such is akin to a learning disability, the less I got the better I feel. In the same way I never became an alcoholic while my brothers, with exactly similar drinking habits, did. Has nothing to do with virtue, just brain wiring.

His schitt don't add up.

Get back to me after the divorce 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744