Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Truly sorry for for the outcome, though it is clear he was negatively affected by one or more substances. His reaction resulted in his death IMHO. If he would have cooperated if he would not have went on the offensive this would have had a much better outcome. There is a lesson for all here, especially those who choose to get themselves intoxicated and go out in public.
Trouble is once you are intoxicated who is going to make the sound decisions. Much harder lesson than this needed to be and if there is a finger to be pointed, I most certainly would be pointing the finger at the DUI suspect as opposed to the officer and defiantly not the restaurant. Why folks felt justified in burning down the building of this fast food establishment is beyond me.

Stupid is as stupid does applies just as much as play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

My condolences to the family may god be with you!

ah diversity, and we are all equal.

maybe that is not so, diversity isn't all good, and while we may share common dna, so do [bleep], about 98% of the human dna. indelicate i know, and not meant in a racial contest.
but it is a mistake to think from biological and environmental influences we are all alike.
I have little in common with a ghetto resident.

It does check the block. Hence the reason so many cities are burning. I honestly couldn't care any less if everyone in Seattle or Minneapolis ends up as ash.