Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Good barrel
Tight fitting theromo upper or glue/shim in the barrel

Repeat until you get it right...............if those are not in place all else will not be effective.

Good trigger & good ammo go w/o saying.

MM

Good stuff MM. Its that kind of stuff that doesn't get brought up often here. I know rost has talked lightly about bedding a barrel into the receiver, but the glue shim idea isn't spoken about often enough. I know there are guys that shoot a chidt ton here. Some don't give a fu ck about accuracy, but only care about "MOM". While others are concerned about getting sub moa accuracy. I've heard guys like rost say that most ar's are cabable of delivering moa accuracy for 10 shots, yet there aren't a lot of guys proving that theory. Hence the reason for starting this thread. If you guys have proven methods, I'd like to hear them.. I'm still new to the platform and not a "spray and pray" shooter. Never have been, and likely never will be..

I see the AR as a damn useful tool:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Even the ones with irons should be expected to shoot well.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MOM or not.. and yes, that is a "light" rifle without a "truck axle" for a barrel on it..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA