Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I've heard guys like rost say that most ar's are cabable of delivering moa accuracy for 10 shots,

I'm sure rost495 knows far more than I do, but I'm not buying that particular statement.

Personally, I think you have to have a top tier barrel to have it shoot 10 rounds consistently sub MOA.

And only top level AR's have that, but having said that, there are lots of top tier barrel makers today provided you are willing to cough up the $$$$.

YMMV.

MM

Good post MM. However, Im wondering about something an airborne ranger buddy told me a while back, that kind of made me think a bit. He said the ar industry is hot right now, the companies are in competition with one another. A lot of new manufactures wanting their product to thrive, so you are seeing more and more accuracy guarantees and happy customers. It made sense to me when he explained it. The sob gave me a good run for my money on our last ar shoot too. Id like to say he was cheating with his bluetooth sig sauer scope too, but then he'd probably say i was cheating with my rifle in the iron sight division grin And yes, we all have to give rost credit for knowing his chidt. The man can shoot. Im wondering how hes doing. Probably catching fish right now. Im appreciative of the knowledge base this particular forum has to offer. Hope you guys are having a great 4th!!

I will let you know on Tuesday how Rost is doing.. he's coming down to shoot 600yds at our club shoot which will be a sanctioned NRA 40rd mid range shoot. I do have a question at your club shoots are you guys using shooting bags and bench to shoot of of?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.