I think it was TWR that said after he changed muzzle devices, he noticed his rifle shot better. I also replied to his post and said I had seen it as well. So, something that may need to be added to the list is muzzle devices. I was at the range yesterday and wanted to try a different muzzle device on my 6.5 creedmoor. After trying the brake last week, I decided I did not want that damn loud thing on the end of my barrel!! So, I ordered a linear comp. I've used these before and they did make a difference with redirecting muzzle blast. The one I tried yesterday was no different, except I was surprised it seemed to reduce recoil a bit as well, compared to just having a thread protector on it. In all, I believe my groups shrank as well after switching to this style of muzzle device. Yeah, I know it sounds funny, but the rifle seemed to be more consistently accurate. Here are some pics from yesterday:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The rifle seemed to be more consistently accurate, if that makes any sense. Anyone else besides me and TWR experience this? Oh, by the way, this was just a cheap linear comp I bought from Ebay. Its called the XN 6.5 linear comp/sound forward muzzle brake.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA