Does anyone else have anything to add to the list? I noticed a slight improvement today when shooting my S&W performance center creedmoor after installing an accu wedge. The upper to lower fit was pretty tight, but i did notice a slight movement between the two, so I installed the accu wedge to it, as I do my other AR's. I had to slice it pretty thin, as the fit was already pretty good. Accuracy of this rifle is pretty damn good. I've commented before that it has actually outshot my Tikka CTR 6.5 creedmoor at the 400 yard range, where I've shot a 1.5" 3 shot group at that range. It's a good shooter. Anyone looking for a good accurate 6.5cm in an ar10 type platform, should look into this one...
Here's how it did today:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Its not as quick as my AR15's, but I don't expect it to be. It recoils a little more, but is still a puzzy cat to shoot. Gotta love the 6.5 creedmoor, right?
This rifle had an issue right after I bought it. Before I took it to the range, I noticed the handguard was loose. Upon further inspection, I realized the barrel nut was the culprit. It was only about hand tight. I contacted S&W about this issue and they wanted me to send the rifle back to them for inspection. They said it shouldn't have left the factory that way. I totally agreed, but told them I made a barrel nut wrench myself and I intended to shoot the rifle to see how it did. They didn't like that idea and told me to send my new rifle back to them. I said if it shoots like chidt, I'd sent it back... I've yet to send it back to them, but was a little pizzed they left the barrel nut loose!!!!!

Hey, its cut out by hand, but it works like a champ...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA