Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by 79S
I fought my equipment for 2 months trying to make my setup work. I started off using magpul m4 stock (wrong choice) big time. But i tried to make it work. Then I tried and tried different loads. Finally put an A2 stock on it,

This is an important & interesting point & while there's little doubt that a fixed A2, or maybe ever a PRS, or similar stock will help the shooter to shoot small groups, my AR's are not really built for that particular task & while I'm sure that fine groups would almost surely improve with the addition of such, I'm not going to do that.

So all my guns & anything that I post or have posted, are shot with some variety of a basic M4 stock, usually SOPMOD or similar version style.

MM

While small groups are the goal, if you look across the board at service rifle shooters majority run A2 style stock. If I were to build a dedicated [bleep] goes south AR it would be in a M4 configuration w/16 inch barrel. What’s interesting is how the marine corp uses A4 and the Army going away from A2/A4 platform to the M4 platform. But I been in BCT’s the last 12 yrs I have only seen a couple A2 in those units that still hadn’t been turned in.

Last edited by 79S; 07/06/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.