Originally Posted by szihn
I think it's interesting how Dem/Comms and their tools in the media remain totally silent when a Dem/Comm commits a crime , just like cops.

We have a few cops and ex-cops on this forum. Isn't it interesting how none of them are outspoken and outraged when another cops violates someone eases rights or commit crimes themselves?

They are pro "good cop" (as are nearly all of us) but are 100% silent when we see bad cops doing the bidding of communists traitors. Just like all Dem Comms. Seems like a match to me.

Anyone else notice this?

Not true, Szhin. We have spoken more than once. And I have expressed my distrust of my political leaders and displeasure at dishonest cops.

I have lost the ability long ago when confronting, politely, my superiors at work when they veered into gray areas when charging people, especially with gun crimes. I have lost half the time. The charges have lost more but I will never promote/ i have lost choice assignments and now have lost a lousy assignment that worked for me. This for defending a stranger's rights and freedom.

But go on hating ALL cops for the actions of a bad few or the mistakes of an ill led department.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe