EthanEdwards having cops quit rather then stand for what's right is not the right thing to do. I admit it here and now, I made that mistake myself and it was one of the worse things I ever did. But I did learn by the mistake and I have tried for years to help others learn by it so they don't have to make it themselves.

I don't think cops should quit when told to enforce bad policies and I don't think they should be defunded. I think they should step up to the line and be MEN, and stand for what's right! And if they get fired go to court and bring attention to their case and especially to the unlawful orders they refused to obey. In so doing they bring honor back to the profession. Arresting politicians for treason, sedition and operation under color of law is one way to REALLY bring attention of the type the evil those scumbags would not want, even if the charge was dropped (by a judge that also when then have the same degree of scrutiny by the public.)

I often feel like a 'bad-ass Sergeant" again when I rebuke, but if the truth was known, I have a very soft spot for cops having been one myself and having my best 3 friends on earth all being COPS.
But rebuke given in honesty and truth is an act of love, not hate. Contrary to what many would think reading my writings I am VERY pro-cop, but only good cops. I was hard on my Marines and soldiers too, but not because I didn't care.

Many cops want to be secure in their jobs far more then they want to be good men. That's what I want to see changed. They have asked me in print and in person if i would quit rather then obey an unlawful command. Yes I would have because that's what I did. But I was wrong for doing that. I should have stood my ground and made a legal issue out of it, nationally if possible.

One cop told me he "suits up and put his life on the line every day". I am sure he was sincere too, but I did that to a much higher degree myself, before I was a cop, standing against outright evil, so his attempt to speak down to me was wasted. I KNOW what the agenda's end game is. I saw it first hand.
"Suit up?"
Here is a picture of me and my friends "suited up" and going to work in the days I got to see communism in action. As you may guess I do have a real problem with communists and those that protect them.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Waiting for the Green Light by Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

Last edited by szihn; 09/16/20.