Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Simple solution....Dont live in an urban scheitt hole!!! I can guarantee the cops around here would not pull a similar stunt! Our LE up through the ranks and including the county DA are VERY supportive of citizens firearm rights and have proven so in the way several self defense firearm use cases have been handled.

bull sh it when push comes to shove the cops during a BLM riot will take their side as the black and blue brigade. it just hasnt hit your town yet. guys in small towns opinions really dont matter at all cause the cities control the states. like NY illionois Penn cali etc. you do not set policy they do

GFY, I am in NO WAY a blind cop supporter, HOWEVER, I do know the local cops, many on a personal basis as I am a deputy fire chief here. I can state without hesistation that they stand on the side of the Patriots. Also our local elected officials, up to the county level do also. And it has hit not all that far away, see the Lancaster PA riots earlier this week and how they were handled. No puzzy Portland pandering here! You are a fuggin know everything fuggin jackazz.

you are full of sh it. if HUD came into your town wanting to put Sec Ape housing for somalians and you went out to protest to stop it your patriot protecting cops will smash your head in. I have seen that and heard it from friends. of course you on the side of cops you are a tax parasite like they are. I will say it again if you live in a small town or state without many people you MAY get away and be lucky that dont come to your town but if it did you would change your tune

What the phouck are you talking about you phugging tool?? A tax sucking parasite???? I happen to be a VOLUNTEER fire chief that receives no compensation so you are dead wrong there as you are with most of the bullsheit you spew on here!!! I also happen to own a business that has a yearly gross revenue most likely higher then your lifetime earnings!! I can guarantee you I have contributed more to this nation than you ever have! You think you know everything about everything, but only continuously prove how much of phuggin fool you actually are! As I said Lancaster PA is not far from me at all and see how the riots and rioters were handled the other evening. No Portland here!!