Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Well at least I do not feel alone any more now that I see guys are starting to wake up. the reason the fake right has been losing for 50 years is they were led by POS pied pipers on talk radio and politicians covering up for the real enemies while putting out false boogey men
I call the coalition of the cops and BLM as the black and blue brigade

No you are not alone. There is an abundance of stupidity around here. Demonstrating alignment w/ blm and antifa is a profound statement.

mike r

Darn tooting. Maybe those big city LEOs ought to stop doing that.

Originally Posted by dodge268
As a cop, if you can find anything I ever posted, here or anywhere else, that backs up a bad cop I'll send you a c-note. I wouldn't have served that warrant. My wife is an lawyer, I can afford to walk away from my job. Not very many cops I know have that luxury. Arrest is not conviction. If there was a valid warrant, it's a legitimate arrest. We work off from case law, I think that a great deal of what is happening right now will be case law in ten years or so. It's not like thees guys led anyone into a gas chamber. People have bills. People have jobs. Sometimes keeping your job involves stepping outside your core values. Didn't Jesus say something about casting the first stone?
Patrick

When an auto mechanic "steps outside his core values" his customers end up with new brake pads earlier than they might otherwise. When a LEO "steps outside his core values" it is a life-changing event for non-dirtbags.

If we want LEOs to act responsibly, I think we need to find a way to inflict cost on big city blm/antifa-supporting LEOs greater than the cost of losing a pension. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by steve4102
“Arrest is not a conviction”

Not it’s not, but it is a Huge financial burden placed on those arrested.

You say “most cops can’t afford that luxury “

Well I’ve got news for you, most of us working stiffs can’t afford the cost to defend ourselves in court either.

The very wealthy, the dirt poor, and the unioned-up LEOs can afford the cost of collision with the law system without being ruined. Middle class solid-ctizens get to spend their life's savings on a lawyer to keep them out of prison.

Originally Posted by dodge268
Sure could have. Would you?
Patrick

I deliberately avoided LEAs and enlisted in the us military at MUCH LOWER pay than LEOs get so I would not have to oppress fellow citizens. Some folks just have higher standards, I guess.

We just had a case when some dirty SOB ambushed two cops in LA County and shot them in the head while in their cruiser. Thug maybe looked for an opportunity and then took it when it rolled near him. What happens when Solid Citizens get fed up with taking it up the poohp chute from LEOs doing the bidding of the evil ruling class? If those LEO pawns expect to collect that pension, they are going to have to be VERY careful.

It is a tight spot to be in, but shopkeepers, homeowners, and suchlike folk are being put into similarly tight situations without making the problem worse.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers