Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Honest question for those who are anti-cop. Who do you call if you need assistance? Do you go vigilante and handle it yourself and risk the legal ramifications?

I'm in a rural area so my circumstances are different than those in urban/suburban areas. Our sheriff/deputies have always been respectful and polite, but then I don't go around acting like a piece of schidt either.

I can see no scenario in which I would call the police for "Assistance".

Ok, say you have a break in while you are not home. Your homeowners insurance is going to need a police report. What then? Same if you get into a vehicle accident.

Unfortunately not everyone has the same morals and values so there has to be some kind of means of enforcing basic law and order. Maybe if more people were CCW carriers it would decrease the need for police but the liberals in the cities wont allow that.

the only place you are allowed to carry a gun is where there is no crime

Where do come up with this one size fits all bullsheit you constantly spew on here??? May be true in some states but here in PA a permit holder can carry a gun anywhere in the state with a few restrictions outlined in STATE law, such as not in courthouses etc. Have a preemption law here so localities cannot make more restrictive laws than tue state ones, and many have been successfully challenged in court.