Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Shrap called me shortly after the moose-tag drawing last summer, saying he'd put in for an area he knew well but had drawn for another he'd never even seen--or applied for.

This happened to more than a few people, with various kinds of big game this year, due to the suddenly introduced, so-called all online "system" of Montana FWP. My wife's application is an example. All of her applications got thrown out because of a computer glitch that decided she's "active military." (On the other hand, she's the only person I've actually know besides Shrapnel to draw two Montana moose tags--and her second was for an antlerless moose, not a another bull.)

But instead of whining Shrap went scouting, in an area a 150-mile drive from his home. He found some nice moose in the area he'd never seen before, and killed a good bull. I don't know the particulars of this moose, but he worked for it.

On the rare occasions I visit this part of the Campfire anymore, it's always interesting that some of the same people keep making know-it-all posts about things they know nothing about.

Yes.

He was in unfamiliar territory but scored big.

He had two other booners located but this guy showed up first as I understood.

Congrats to Eileen on her second tag.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house