Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by ironbender
Wow. So much angst and antagonism over Shrapnel’s nice moose.

Sad.

word

Salty,

I sure hope the first week of fall in BC is treating you and yours well. Doesn't seem like fall here, I'm thinking we may end up with the warmest Sept ever if this keeps up. Supposed to be up near 90F by the beginning of the next week. The aspens are turning color though, so maybe there will be a fall someday.

I do believe there would be a lot less fooforaw if Shrapnel himself had started the thread.

Clark, Dave, and Travis have a way of drawing out the negative energy from certain folks here. But, it's really not the 'flave's fault.

Dafuq Geno, you were putting blankets on your tomatoes a couple weeks back and now 90 degrees?

Thank you the first week of fall here has blessed us with a little rain. OK a lot of rain. Standing water on top of river silts/sands another dafuq? moment. Its all good the air is fuqing amazing! No smoke. No smog from Seattle or Vangkoover just gorgeous clean fall air mixed with a lot of rain. Two more days of that and we may see the sun again which might just be welcomed at this time.

Now back to our regular programing of gang bullying, sophomoric insults, circle jerks and anything non Shrap. Speaking of which for a little southern stunted pretend moose that sucker is actually a dandy! Doesn't make the 3 brow tine rule that we need to go by around here but makes the 10 points on a side no problemo..... bang! Congrats Shrap now take a bow in absentia.