Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Shrap called me shortly after the moose-tag drawing last summer, saying he'd put in for an area he knew well but had drawn for another he'd never even seen--or applied for.

This happened to more than a few people, with various kinds of big game this year, due to the suddenly introduced, so-called all online "system" of Montana FWP. My wife's application is an example. All of her applications got thrown out because of a computer glitch that decided she's "active military." (On the other hand, she's the only person I've actually know besides Shrapnel to draw two Montana moose tags--and her second was for an antlerless moose, not a another bull.)

But instead of whining Shrap went scouting, in an area a 150-mile drive from his home. He found some nice moose in the area he'd never seen before, and killed a good bull. I don't know the particulars of this moose, but he worked for it.

On the rare occasions I visit this part of the Campfire anymore, it's always interesting that some of the same people keep making know-it-all posts about things they know nothing about.

Yes.

He was in unfamiliar territory but scored big.

He had two other booners located but this guy showed up first as I understood.

Congrats to Eileen on her second tag.

Sounds like Deflave was face timing shrapnel during the moose hunt... hey shrap pan to the right, oh chit is that a moose ??? No Travis it’s a horse..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.