Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

I am not surprised some one with your limited skill set sees nothing wrong with maximizing a photo op by switching rifles and pretending one used a less capable rifle.

Possibly others view this as dishonest because bolt actions with high power variables and bipods are a bit of an advantage compared to iron sighted lever guns.

It's a great bull, why lie?

It's not your bull, why do you care so deeply?

When some one lies about how an animal was taken it bothers me.

You are fine with lies and whatnot because you simply dream of actually doing something.

Earlier you criticized him for shooting a bull 15 yards from the road, do you really think he'd need a scoped rifle on a bipod to do that?

I literally praised shooting a moose close to the road this time of year for meat recovery but you simply can't read.

Or a better question, do you really think it's any of your business what he shot it with? Ask yourself why you're so concerned with other people's business.

Simply because lying on hunting sites sucks.

Sure guys like you don't see a problem when other guys lie about how a hunt went down.

It bothers me.

I am going to call it out.

Shrap did not kill that bull with a lever gun and he is a douche for taking pictures with a lever gun and posting the story.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.