Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I don’t understand the mockery on this. Private property, folks taking their security concerns into their own hands and doing what they feel they need to.

I applaud them.

Do all you jokers mock the gun store clerks that are packing?

In this climate, especially if it’s a large congregation, your foolish not to have a security plan in place. IMHO

There is a war on Christianity, this isn’t Little House on the Prairie. If a particular congregation is of the Quaker, shaker, Hutterite, etc mindset of turning the cheek and asking for more abuse I guess that’s on them. But I remember reading the stories of the first European settlers having their arms at the church to defend from the Indians. I can’t not see the parallel.

No I agree, you're right.

I got caught up in the roadhouse spoofs, swazee gives the nod, bouncers move in. lol

You are right tho. I just don't go to church, I don't care for the business structure. Pay for play, pork thy neighbors wife and put your cash in the plate, all good. The guilt trips etc, I don't need what they are selling. Regardless of my feelings about church, I'm glad people are looking out for attacks in any sort of gatherings.

David,

Gruff hasn't been to church in 30 years.

Pay no mind to his rant.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house