Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 45_100
I hope Trump never concedes the election and makes them take it from him if he is not inaugurated for a second term. Conservatives and Republicans have been far too willing to compromise and give up ground to the leftists. From what I have read there is substantial statiscal evidence of voter fraud. More votes than registered voters in some precincts, precincts where 110% of the votes went to one candidate, stopping the vote count when it is going for Trump only to restart counting and it goes the other way, not allowing Republican observers to watch the vote count and many other instances. In my mind there is no doubt Trump won the election. It remains to be seen if the courts will consider this statistical evidence. So much depends on the judge hearing the case, whether he is an activist judge or a constitutionalist judge. This is not over yet. Never give up.

Even if they give it to Biden, Trump should never concede he was defeated in an honest election.

Nor should we, as voters, ever admit that it was an honest election. It wasn't.

PREZACTLY! They stole it. Fuqk Biden and the Ho. He’s never gonna be my President. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~