He may indeed be forced to accept the results of his failure to drain the swamp and the expected fraud that followed. He may be remembered as the man that lost the Republic due to lack of overt action against it's domestic enemies. I hope the fraud can be stopped before the communist take over 100%, but at this point it is going to mean blood either way.

However he didn't loose the election. ..........................................America did----- but he got a landslide number of votes from the people. He didn't loose but everyone reading my words here did. Even the most stupid, those who voted for the communists lost, but are the useful idiots and will never have enough mental capacity to know it or understand that they lost their future security.

The swamp robbed the nation and it means nothing other then open war or cowardly surrender.

My only anger at Trump is his failure to save out republic due to his lack of willingness to take a personal risk in using military force to defend us. He made many promises to us all, and kept a majority of them, but the ONLY one that really matters he may not have even tried to keep, and now we have the end in sight because of it. Now it's going to be up to us all to stand and fight back if we don't simply bend over and take it.

God never blessed a coward or a lazy person --------- and the huge number of both in our nation is the reason we have given up our freedoms.

Many will be angry at my words, .................................and probably will put on a nonsensical mask in the next 24 hours because they were ordered to.

Last edited by szihn; 11/23/20.