Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 280shooter
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

You realize that things are connected, correct? Which political side do you advocate? What is their agenda?

You realize that the world is not linear in a single daisy chain, right?

Ah, deflection. Who could have guessed?

Nope. Right on track.

You guys NEED gun owning, freedom-loving liberals. Nothing like having allies in the enemy camp, eh?

How do you hope to win these issues if you don't convert people to allies instead of railing against everyone as despised enemies. You are fighting with a losing battle plan. Your only hope is that so are they, sadly enough. And thus we are at a stalemate, which is about as good at it gets until you smarten up - hopefully before they do.

History shows that Marxism is not winning strategy for the lowly. What you say makes as much sense as "Yes, he was a pedophile rapist, but he was a damn good Scout Leader".

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.