I didn't read the entire thread; so, I apologize if this has already been addressed. I understand the need for the Trump campaign to expedite this whole thing as quickly as possible as there truly is only so much time available. However, why this incessant need for him to concede? I find it interesting that all of those who are demanding he concede and cease his legal actions claim that he is a tyrant and is destroying our constitutional republic. Can someone please explain to me how following the law and using the Courts to make a determination as to the legitimacy of an elections is "unconstitutional" or even out of bounds? If he is wrong and the Courts find against him, Biden will be inaugurated and there is nothing that President Trump can or will do. This whole thing is just a reflection of the behavior of the left throughout President Trump's presidency. If Trump does it, then it must be bad. Then ends truly justify the means to the left. Assuming that President Trump loses, this will be the first time in U.S. history, whether anybody on the left agrees or not, that a President was selected based on the media's desires.

The one thing that would make the outgoing Trump Presidency extremely satisfying would be if President Trump were able to appoint one more Justice to the Supreme Court. Contrary to what those Constitutional scholars Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi tell everyone, whether he won this election or not, he is the President until January 20 of next year and has all of the authority granted him under the Constitution until then. The number of people screaming that "the people have spoken" would be incredible. Well, the people who spoke in 2016 get their guy until the very last day. The people who have "spoken" in this election, get their start on January 20, 2021. This is not a country of polls. If the left had their way during the Trump presidency, a poll would have to be taken every day in order for the President, Congress or the Senate could do anything. Jeez. We've lost our collective minds. We have a willing press that feels the most penetrating questions they can ask a Presidential candidate are "what kind of ice cream did you buy" and "what's your favorite color" and then ignore a Presidential candidate's response of: "you don't have a right to know my position on that until after the election" and find such acceptable. The mantra of the media with respect to any possible left wing malfeasance is: "nothing to see here, move along". Their mantra with respect to the destruction of a conservative, any conservative, is "the ends justify the means". Here endeth the rant.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ