Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Prove it. Plain and simple, put up or shut up. Or babble on hysterically.

If we look back to 2016 you stated unequivocally that Trump had zero chance of winning! What makes you think your so damn smart now??? The fact that you said Trump lost and the fact that you are almost always wrong is enough to believe that Trump will win 2020 in the end

Trystan

Could you find that quote for me, please?

You may not realize this, but it is not what I say that matters (who knew!?), it is what the election officials say in each state that matters. They day, Trump lost this time. So it goes.

And so, now, where is the proof of Trump's 2020 victory? I don't see it anywhere.

......You are ONE DUMB and LYIN SOB there LaaaROY!

If that is all you can say, squeezie, you are getting mighty boring. I'd hate to put you on ignore over being boring. Try to buck up a little and think creatively. You can do it (maybe).
..............Do I give a damn if you put me on ignore? PLEASE DO!....I have said MUCH MORE to you than just the above and you know it. You are an immature and abject idiot when it comes to the rule of law and the US Constitution.....You could not out debate me on any political subject even if your useless life depended on it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger