Originally Posted by gunzo
You can't answer? You don't know why you want to do It? You just want to talk about it? Fine. I just looked for a logical reason.

Had an acquaintance once that took an I-6 out of a Ford van & said he was going to put a 351 Cleveland in it. Just hearing stories about Ford conversions, I asked if he could do that. He informed me that he could mount a Hemi on a skate board.

I thought about that,,,,,, & agreed. But the posing question, the point of the whole thing was,,,, why? Just to prove you can do it? It's not good for anything other than to prove you have skills, "if" you do it. Or, just to talk silly chit about something that, so far, you've failed to define,,,, why?

The reasoning I saw and had in mind for doing it on a Suburban was parts for a square body Chevy are ubiquitous, and cheap. And even a dunderhead like me can work on them some. Putting in a rebuilt 12v Cummins was to give it a dead nuts reliable means of locomotion. End of days type thinking.

Not the OP, and not the vehicle in question but in true 'fire fashion I answered anyway. laugh

MAGA