That whole conversation took a weird twist.

The Cummins engine block weighs 1100 lb and the Ford V10 weighs 625 lb. There will be some front-end work required. I plan to put small lift on the vehicle anyway.

I plan to keep the Cummins under 500 horsepower so I will modify the Ford transmission with the necessary RPM reduction work and a stage two or three rebuild only.

There is the matter of length. The Cummins engine is considerably longer then the Ford V10.

I may modify the front end of the Ford to accommodate. Pull the radiator forward and build a custom bumper anyway.

Someone asked if this is a SHTF vehicle... aren't they all anymore?

My apologies for stepping away processing this mountain deer is taking longer than most.

I will continue on with pictures and details as the project happens. 90% sure it is going to happen at this point.

BGG... I want one of those knives you gave to Mr. Travis... about perfect on on size and mass... how much if I mail you half a leaf spring? Thanks in advance.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.