Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Damn... you boys went crazy while I was gome.

Deer hunting turned out nuts today. Hugh mountain buck... and the haul out.

Looking forward to hearing about the hunt!

Shut up dick breath.

No one likes you and absolutely everyone wants you to go away once and for all. Do you not understand?

I swear I had the same problem in kindergarten.

NO... YOU ARE NOT LIKED. GO EAT DIRT.

It may be a difficult concept for a communist from Oregon to understand but for the time being we are not required to play with you. The government cannot make me... and your mommy cannot make me.

I know crapping in the street is completely and totally acceptable where you live.

I also understand by law are you allowed to piss on people just because you want to.

You seek out the status of Oracle at a highly conservative form that is discussing diesel engines and 1-ton SUVs but somehow again and again and again and again he want to make it all about you and how pretty your pile of shiet is in the middle of the street...And why you have a Birthright to piss down somebody's back tell him it's raining and play victim when they complain about it.

You just can't seem to get it.

You are an immature fool and no one likes you and you will not leave.

And no I am not drunk it is 6 a.m. and no I am not angry at all. I am quite tired from humping this big deer out of the woods... but no this thread is not about a deer it is about diesels.

The goal of communist like you is to insert themselves into any agenda they want take a crap in the middle of the room and then blame someone else for the stink.

To perform this action on a daily basis and to remain adamant that you are not a communist... is only proof that you are a liar.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.