Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
If you pass on the blown 7.3l or 6spd 24V let me know, I'd like to look at 'em.

Sure thing... AND if I pass I will give you honest intel on what I see.

Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

That actually seems cheap for the Sienna AWD, but I'm still leery of hybrid/electric vehicles.

I hear you on that... but I have been blown away with POSITIVE Toyota CS on hybrids... so they got the hook in me on trust.

CashisKing;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you and all the folks who matter in your world are well.

We had a run up the mountain to chase coyotes today and wouldn't you know it, somehow my Ruger American .223 didn't pick up the top round properly when I bailed out after spotting a couple on the way down the logging road. eek

Next week we'll be up there calling instead of too far up like we were today.

Anyways as I've stated previously the first and only new car my good wife has ever decided to buy was a 2019 Rav4 Hybrid.

She doesn't have all that many kilometers on it yet really, but yes Toyota has been on top of any recall or service issues with hers.

It's a bit of an odd drive system they've got actually even on hers - here's a video explaining it better than I could, but to me it seems like an electronic planetary drive they've made up, more or less.

She's averaged 5.3 liters/100 kilometers or 44 mpg US since she's brought it home - that's about 99% commuting in the mountains I'll add.

On hers the AWD system is pretty good as is the electronic suspension settings when one puts it on Trail. She says it's not quite as good on black ice as the Forester she drove before, but it's got more power and way, way better mileage.

As always that's a sample of one, but a sample nonetheless.

All the best to you all as Christmas approaches.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"