Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Cash why not just buy a brand new truck with all the bells and whistles? Oh I forgot there are non to be found! I'm sure you have other reasons than that though.

I won't own a DEF truck... no hard feels to those that do, but I will not... hopefully.

The 2008-2012 6.7 Cummins manual 4x4 is my constant search... very hard to find. VERY VERY HARD to find.

2011 is the last year before DEF if the truck was sold as a Cab and Chassis.

I do have a deposit down on the 2022 Tundra Hybrid... V6 with twin turbo... Hybrid is NOT on the engine... it is on the 10 speed automatic transmission.

ALLEGEDLY it 12k on towing capacity... If the MPG hits around 30 I will buy it... if not, I will probably pass. Final specs and price are NOT OUT YET. But I still put down $1k to lock in on one.

YES... I trust Toyota... at least more than I trust anyone else... ESPECIALLY Ford, Dodge and GM and the UAW in 2021... bunch of woke bastards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought my bride a 2022 Sienna Hybrid AWD... Crazy impressive on the tech. 36 MPG rating. MSRP $36,400 on the LE AWD.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

YES... it's a gayass minivan...

NO... I don't care...

TFLTrucks on YouTube ran a new Tundra several hundred highway miles and got an average of around 18.6 MPG.

IMO, Toyota royally screwed the pooch with the new Tundra. Towing and payload are still in the lower half of ½ tons. As a guy who has been happy with Tundras for 19 years, I'll likely be going elsewhere for my next truck.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile