Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Sprint11
That cop's little speech at the end of the video is going to end his career and his little speech is him trying to talk his way out of the trouble he knows he's in.

Yessir, you can bet your azz, his Captain, he was talking to, was schitting bricks if he was told exactly what happened.

If I were that soldier, I would've looked that cop straight in the eye, and said write me up, you dumb sonufabitch, because I'm going to bankrupt your azz and end your career in law enforcement when this is all said and done.

You are a disgrace to the badge, and I will make it my mission in life to see to it that you never have the opportunity again to disgrace the badge.

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Or you could just pull over and explain why your tag was displayed improperly. But hey, its your time to waste.

Hey LIMP BRAIN, no explaining needed. The cops observed the tag when they rolled up on him.

Everyone is enjoying your stupidity. Keep it up.

Yes, still improperly displayed. And guess what, even if it was (it wasn't), it's still a good stop lol

You are doing a terrific job of displaying how a mentally deranged LEO thinks they have full authority over a citizen, and feel you have a right to treat citizens as sub-human. You, too, are a disgrace to the badge.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)