On borders....You guys who want to come to BC to hunt need to know something before you commit to a deposit. I copied the below statement from the "limited entry synopsis" which is a guide for residents of BC to enter any draws for the upcoming season. Surely if your plan is to hunt anywhere within the subject "territory" you're outfitter would of informed you of some basic facts. This area outlined below is off limits to Citizen's of BC for hunting, and even access.

It is spreading to pretty much all area's of the Province, so....in some cases it has nothing to do with Covid. There are some great hunts available and I hope things work out for you. I suspect that the "indians" will be hosting hunts in the future, just not sure when/what that is going to mean.

On June 26, 2014, the Supreme Court of Canada granted the Tsilhqot’in Nation a declaration of Aboriginal title to a defined area of land located in the South
Chilcotin, Cariboo Region of British Columbia. As a result of the Supreme Court of Canada decision, the status of these lands has changed and as title holder, the
Tsilhqot’in Nation can determine use of and control access to the declared title lands. The Nation has announced that the title area is not publicly available for
hunting at this time.