Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
News rarely gives anything interesting, but one time they listed areas' of BC vaccination rates. West Vancouver, maybe the richest area in Canada had over 90%, I think it was closer to 95% . This begs the question, are rich people smarter or more gullible ?

I trust in medicine. Doctors swear an oath to do no harm. One could debate whether that profession still holds to the values of the past, but that ignores your question, effectively sidetracking the discussion. As a group, I believe the rich trust doctors more than do blue collar people.

I would say that it is not gullible to put one's trust in qualified individuals. We don't trust barbers or carpenters to diagnose medical or automotive problems. Many here are insulted when we call their qualifications into question, but in the same breath those people condemn the majority of the medical community. A double standard? Yes!

The rich might have the means or opportunity to get medical treatment. Why not get it? I suspect that most are educated individuals who trust the medical community, as they should.
---

Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm told to watch Arrive Canada.

Great link, Richard! Arrive Canada

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]