Originally Posted by greydog
Was talking to a lady today who is a nurse in a seniors residence. When two of the residents started showing symptoms, they were tested. They tested positive. The doctor at that clinic prescribed, for everyone in the facility, a cocktail of Ivermectin, vitaminC, and D3. The two initial cases recovered with no serious symptoms and no one else in the facility got sick at all. That man is a certified MD and his actions prevented all those seniors and staff from getting sick at all.
This is in addition to a bunch of other anecdotal evidence I have heard and seen is somewhat compelling. None of the people I have heard this from have flip flopped or tried to coerce me into taking anything with threats or promises. When we travel down to Florida, later this year, I am inclined take Ivermectin along with us and to hell with a bunch of vaccines. GD

They had a good doctor. I see there are now a few Canadian doctors following the FLCC guidelines and are now willing to prescribe either ivermectin or HQ. Americans who have done their research have access to those drugs for months now, so its nice to see that Canadians may have that option as well. I know a couple of people who have already taken the ivermectin. Certainly preferable to the vaccines as far as Im concerned,