Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
The prime minister is quoted as saying that no unvaccinated visitors will be allowed into Canada "for a long time". This should clear up things for the anti-
vaccers who want to go fishing or hunting. Now they will have to live with their decision.

Jim

My wife on hearing that said "Good ! " I would think her opinion is the same as the other 80% who have had their shot.

You and your wife are such covid heroes. You need to brag more about getting the shot!!! Im sure you and your wife will be good snitches for capt sparkle socks when it comes time to take the guns from your neighbor or says something negative about your incredibly incompetent govt. . And you can report your Jewish neighbors too while you're at and collect your gold star. So are your vaccines good for life? Ask your wife who I'm sure has a medical degree with an emphasis on virology. lol.

In the meantime the US has let thousands of unvaccinated Canadians cross our border the past 18 months. I see the dark cloud of facism is growing quickly now up north. You should ashamed but sociopaths rarely are

Last edited by ribka; 07/08/21.