Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by HughW
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What is a vaccine passport? We have paper shot cards in plastic.

What is being talked about for Canadians that travel is mandatory registration on a special E - app through Canadian border services. As part of this only certain vaccines would be accepted and people vaccinated with a vaccine not approved by Health Canada would require testing and to follow isolation requirements.

That will go smoothly. Wonder how years will that take to implement? Sounds like the privileged and politically connected (liberals) will travel and the common citizen will remain locked down like a farm animal. I imagine its easier to come take your firearms when you're locked down in your homes and begging for basic human rights.

Well the COVID contact tracing app that the Feds were pushing went significantly over budget. A follow up audit has found that it was gathering personal data which it was not authorized to do and the data was capable of being shared.

So color me a skeptic --- I will just be showing up with my vaccination record book (which is the same one I have used to get into many countries requiring proof of shots for malaria, yellow fever and other stuff) and my passport.

Hugh