We should know in a few days about the status of the border. I am hopeful that fully vaccinated persons will be allowed in. I say this because an anonymous official told CBC that July is more likely. This was written in Canada's Immigration and Citizenship (CIC) news, (a good source for this kind of thing because potential immigrants and their families read it)

Dated 9 Jun 21,

The actual reopening date is still not clear. Trudeau did not offer any timeline. The prime minister had previously suggested 75 per cent of Canadians would need to have a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 20 per cent fully vaccinated in order to ease border restrictions.

Canada is expected to meet this threshold in time for the current travel restrictions expire on June 21, according to reports from a meeting with Public Safety Minister Bill Blair and a group of border-city mayors. Participants in that meeting said Blair did not give a definitive reopening date, but left the possibility open for late June.

An anonymous official, who spoke to CBC, says he is doubtful that the first phase of reopening will begin in June, but suggested July is a more likely start date. By July 21, 75 per cent of Canadians are expected to be fully vaccinated, according to reports from the meeting with Blair.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/06/tru...border-re-opening-0618320.html#gs.5x0oyq

At the risk of derailing this thread, let me finish by adding this...

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]