1962 Pontiac Tempest, badly faded red pain.... mom bought it for $250, off an airman in her office at the Pentagon who was getting transferred to Vietnam.
when I saw in I almost barfed..... crap what a piece of junk, POS looking car.... Mom told me to try it out at least... said it was real peppy for a 6 cylinder.

Took it around the block until I was out of sight of home.... at the stop sign, I stopped, nothing company, so I just floored it...car went every direction but straight...... stopped it, popped the hood. the " 6 cylinder" was a Pontiac 421 crate motor with 2 four barrels in it... guy had been setting up to drag race it...

Had it 8 weeks before mom finally got a clue of it wasn't stock....she took it and sold it back to someone else at the Pentagon...

Next I ended up with 1957 Cadillac Fleetwood 6 door limo, that was a former State Dept Vehicle... Looked like a Mafia Mobile, complete with 22 LR bullet holes in one of the rear fenders....Heaviest car ever built in the USA.. 50 gallon gas tank.. huge engine, with two 4 barrels, the air cleaner cover was so huge, you couldn't see the engine under it...we did wrap the Speedometer on I 95 going down to Richmond, but then had trouble trying to slow it down...

90 days later she took that car, and I ended with a 1970 VW Bug....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez