Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by Beaver10
In my teens thru my twenties, I duck and goose hunted 30 plus days a season

🦫

30 days a season? lol! Sing with me now: Mary had a little lamb, little lamb... wink Assuming you're actually going to nut up and follow through on your threat to join for sea duck/brant/coastal diver & puddle duck killing in December, you best bring your game face and at least a case of #2s. And a pacifier. I've got some giggles in store for you, softcockee! wink
🙄 ^ ^ ^

It’s always fun and extremely amusing to listen to a “Shootist” run his gums before a hunt. “I’ll give you the first couple birds to let you get warmed up on before I start busting wings”.....” I’ve been shooting this Ithaca model 37 pump forever (insert any Browning stack barrel here too) and I don’t miss”....”You better be quick with your shotgun - just saying”

I’ve heard these words and others said by guys thinking they can shoot. Big Emphasis on “Think”.

LMAO

🦫

'Busting wings?' lol Around heah we shoot 'em in the face, bigtime. I own a GoPro. Keep talking! Ask our boy Kingston how much I miss when the birds are flying. Or Doc Rock. Or STX. Nevermind. Just bring your West coast A game and a size large hankerchief. wink