Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=Ruger4Life]I’ve done extensive research on Bible Prophecy for over 35 years, and I read the Bible in the 2000+ yr old Koine Greek (just so you know my credentials, and that I’m not blowing smoke). Short and sweet, here are my findings:

The first beast of Revelation 13 that comes up out of the sea is Leviathan (not Satan). An ancient creature that was one of the first of God’s creations in Genesis 1. Yahweh described him in the book of Job.

The second beast of Revelation 13, that comes up out of the earth is Nimrod/Osiris. This is a half-man, half-fallen angel hybrid, also called Nephilim in Genesis 6. The main goal of CERN is to open a portal to the Underworld/Hades, to release this being, and make him king over all the Satanic Elite (aka the Antichrist). Their goal in doing this is to defeat Christ at his return.

This is the unadulterated truth[/quote

I would say you are getting close. Nimrod is the Son of Perdition. Cern is designed to open a portal in which Moloch comes through and the middle of Cern is directly above Apollo's temple.............Abaddon in Hebrew but Apollyon in Greek. With any decent research will reveal that Apollyon was Nimrod who began to become a giant/Nephilim. Leviathan was technically was Lucifer's creation in the first Earth age.
I would argue that the goal of the Nephilim and Lucifer is to defeat the Hebrews who passed through the Caucus Mountains and were no longer known as Hebrews any more. They were known from that point on by another name. Jag should know the other name.
Hebrews,through the Caucus mts,through asia?Ill take Caucasian for $1,000

Damnnnn Hos, I almost choked on my coffee. grin
You won the $1000

"Through these mountains came the Hebrews of old."
From that time forward they lost who they were or to say it differently, they forgot who they were.