Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Enoch, Abel, Abraham, etc. were saved by what Jesus would do later. In the OT they're called righteous, meaning believers in God. It was through faith then, just as it is now. They didn't know Jesus by name but faith in God saved them through the blood that Jesus would shed later.
Muslims? Bhuddists? John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through me.

BUT: Jesus also said that whoever knocks, the door will be opened. God's will is that everyone will be saved and he made that possible. We don't know how, but Muslims and the rest can be saved through Jesus.

Yes, by rejecting Muhammad and accepting and believing and saying with their mouth that JESUS CHRIST is Lord and Gods son born of the virgin Mary and that HE shed HIS blood to cleanse us of our sins and that HE defeated death and arose again.

It could prove worthwhile for many to pray for HIM to enter into their heart and to help them to believe in HIM.

If you dont believe HIS sacrifice can cleanse you of your sins then you must believe HE suffered and died in vain and that you have no hope and are lost.

Pray you Believe you are worthy by HIS sacrifice.

Pray you can be led to believe the truth, which is, that is how much HE loves you. HE loves you more than you love yourself or your own son. Thats why HE gave HIS son, JESUS Christ to die to save you, that you could have everlasting life with HIM, your Father, in Heaven.

Amen.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/24/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin