Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by antlers
I think it’s likely that there are some things that we’re not gonna understand on this side of the grave. There’s something to be said for seeking Him and His righteousness first, and He’ll give us everything we need. If we trust in Him and acknowledge Him in all of our ways, He’ll direct our paths. That’s a promise. We can’t depend upon our own ability to understand everything that He says and does.

Even though we can have a true and personal relationship with Him, it is clear that He is ultimately way beyond our ability to fully fathom.

And because of that Church false teaching, we never can ascend which is the reason it is taught as truth.
As for me and my family, we will believe and follow what Christ taught and try our best do greater things than He did.

Are there written instructions in book form that one may read which has this correct info and if so where is it?

There are many, along with your 6th chakra..........the third eye.
Get yourself a Ferrar Fenton Bible for starters and a Strongs Exhaustive Concordance. Then there is the 1611 Geneva Bible, the Book of Enoch, the Book Jasher, The book of Jubilee's, The Book of War, Star Wars - the War between the 5 Pointed Star and the 6 Pointed Star, and on and on and on. There are also the Books of Mythology including Hebrew Mythology.
It is so much easier today than it was years ago when I was researching. You have the Internet with all of the sources.