Originally Posted by Trystan
The wild beast in revelation is the governments! The image of the wild beast is the United nations! The image of the wild beast will be used to destroy the great harlot/ False Christians who have committed fornication/ spiritual adultery with the Kings of the earth. These false Christians will worship the wild beast/ governments in that they will look to the governments for answers to the world's problem.

This is not open for debate or discussion! Very soon you will see the UN make an all out attack on these false Christians. Watch and probably not learn

They better hurry up get it launch cause they ain't got much time left............maybe a year and some months.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by antlers
For me, regarding all of these Biblical and Christian and theological discussions that arise on this forum sometimes, I conclude that what made Christianity so attractive in the first few centuries of its existence was Jesus’ resurrection. And I believe that a renewed focus on that can make Christianity attractive to people again.

Even though some of the Bible really troubles a lotta people, and causes them to struggle with doubt...understandably so...those things pale in comparison to the reality of Jesus rising from the dead. Even if the Bible contains allegory, and even if a literal interpretation of everything in the Bible isn’t possible or realistic for many...that does nothing to undermine the reality of Jesus’ resurrection and the claims that He made about Himself.

That’s not denying the Bible, it’s simply saying that...for me...I’ve gotta first start with a resurrected Jesus, and then make the case for the Bible, and not the other way around. No matter what one thinks about the Bible, if Jesus is risen from the dead, then Christianity is true. Period.

I do not believe that Christianity is true just because an inerrant Bible says so. For me, Christianity would still be true even if the Bible were never written. I accept the story of Jesus’ resurrection, and how I look at the Bible flows from the truth of that event. My view of Scripture follows from my understanding of who the Resurrected Jesus really is, and not the reverse.

Lot of truth to that. The Bible is a long story revolving around that.

Which Bibles are blasphemy is open to interpretation by us. The punishment for the sin of blasphemy or its forgiveness falls with Him.

? confused
I'm a little shocked Jag.
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.”

But its ok, I'm done.

Last edited by K22; 10/23/21.