Went and met an Old Boy earlier in the evening and ended up handing him a check for his boat. Then took a short spin and saw (8) more Bears,which makes today just shy of a dozen and I see only a few hunnert a year as a minimum. Hint.

I've see me schlep a rifle while Fishing,if only because there isn't a month of the year in which Season isn't open. Oft in conjunction,it's a GFI Kenai and a Pistole wearing a RDS. If only because everything leads with it's head,it really don't make a flying fhuqk to me,what rides in the GFI. I've zero qualm leaving The Rifle slung and doing dirty work with The Pistole. Hardly a big deal to shoot first,stay on the gas and keep from educating problem Bears. If it ain't 40gr Rimfire Solids,I want Centerfire FMJ's and I've long ago quit schlepping a Centerfire Wheelgun for any fhuqking reason. Hint.

When you can shoot,not much concerns you. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."